Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Other Boat

Just thought I would let you see a photo of "my other boat" - the boat I travel on most days. One of the most famous ferries, it is in the top 10, and also one of the few chain ferries in the country. This is the "new model", lauched in April. There has been a ferry crossing here since 1889. Find out its history and what KHF stands for by clicking here
This river crossing keeps me sane, travelling back and forth to work. At least it is an opportunity to chill and enjoy the river and boats - mainly sailing boats and motor cruisers.
However Epiphany is still my number one boat and you will see from the gallery that we have been busy with the camera again and she is looking more and more like a narrowboat internally and externally! When BJ has sorted and labelled the photos I will do another addition to this blog. I do not want to give you links that do not exist as I suspect that some of the phtos may be taken off when he adds comments. So once again - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment on the blog, not on Facebook. If you don't want your comment published add "please do not publish". We reserve the right not to publish comments and will not publish Anonymous Posts.