Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Sun Setting On The "Righteous"!

Hardly righteous, just a little bit good - sometimes!

A couple of evening shots of Pewsey Bridge taken last night at sunset.

19.48


19.50


I sat in my car on Devizes Wharf having my lunch today, watching the boats go by. For two pins I would have driven back to the boat and just set off to wherever and not come back.

Then I remembered a small thing such as my responsibility to my employer and the need for a little money to see us through!

This "protestant work ethic" can be a curse! But now you see where the righteousness might belong, if pushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment on the blog, not on Facebook. If you don't want your comment published add "please do not publish". We reserve the right not to publish comments and will not publish Anonymous Posts.