Saturday, October 13, 2007

Torture?

With half an eye on the Rugby (England v France, of course) I thought I would just do another quick blog! I am not sure I can stand the torture of concentrating on the Rugby exclusively - high hopes but realistic thoughts.

I finally replanted our planters (!) this afternoon. When the plants have established themselves I will take some photos. It always seems a shame to get rid of the spring and summer plants. Winter is coming I suppose some day.

I hope we have some decent weather next week I am having a "busman's holiday" or rather "busman's work day". On Wednesday my work colleague and I are taking some of our clients and volunteers on a canal trip! No, not on Epiphany, (there will be 12 of us) on one of the Bruce Trust's boats from Great Bedwyn. It is a long time since I steered a "fat boat" so I hope to have a go on the tiller. Maybe I will upload some photos as I am supposed to be Photographer of the Day.

Writing about photos - I have finished a rather large album of our holiday cruise and it is on Picasa Web here. As we were "out" for over 3 weeks I suppose it is not surprising we took so many photos. I hope you enjoy them!

Nearly half time in the Rugby, so maybe it is time for me to sit back, finish my glass of wine and watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment on the blog, not on Facebook. If you don't want your comment published add "please do not publish". We reserve the right not to publish comments and will not publish Anonymous Posts.