Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pewsey And Photos

At last - a fully functioning laptop thanks to my on-board computer consultant! As you can see we are still at Pewsey! However a 4 hour cruise tomorrow will see us back in Devizes Marina for a bit.

Oh dear, spoke too soon - the "L" key on my keyboard has just come off - so I must try to avoid words with that member of the A - Z in it. That is hard, so if this sounds a bit strange, I offer my excuses. It might be fun to try to guess what words I am having to get around and not use in this post.

As I write I can hear big guns on the army practice range near here - you know the one near Stonehenge and the A303. Can't name it it - has 2 of that member of the A - Z in it! Get the map out! The wind must be in the right direction, I hope it is not a night exercise as one shook the boat just now.

Anyway I am going to put up the missing photos from our trip here Saturday just gone!

Our Friday evening mooring at Bridge 127 (Bridge name has 4 of broken key in it - so see previous post or find a famous guide to the K & A!)




John putting a bit of red oxide on the stern - the first of a few "patching ups" to do




Fishermen camping out - is this a 5 star fishing trip?




It is sad to be untying the ropes tomorrow but we can return here again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a hoot! Reminds me of an old comedy sketch (from I know not where)
    "P. . There is no on thi typewriter"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment on the blog, not on Facebook. If you don't want your comment published add "please do not publish". We reserve the right not to publish comments and will not publish Anonymous Posts.