Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Piglet and Pooh

Blogger was playing up yesterday evening so I left the final photos until today. As you see from this sentence my computer consultant has done his stuff - my "L" key is working again! Shame, my difficulty amused some of you!

So here are Pooh and Piglet staked out, seen just before Honey Street - is there a link here?

- ouch!

This is the fat boat (otherwise known as a wide beam narrowboat, a contradiction in terms me thinks!) we saw at Honey Street, built by Bluewater Boats. I am sure it is very nice and roomy inside, but we will stick to our slim (narrow) boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment on the blog, not on Facebook. If you don't want your comment published add "please do not publish". We reserve the right not to publish comments and will not publish Anonymous Posts.